The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter. Calluses are the thick, rough skin over a bony pressure point, just like a callus on our heel from that glorious pair of shoes that never quite fit right, but we wore anyway. Often called pressure sores, dog elbow calluses appear as a result of your dog's body protecting the bony part that pokes out. Continual trauma caused by your dog slamming down on the cool tile or concrete causes the skin to thicken to protect the bone. Calluses DO perform a service, but it can be lessened. Elbow Butter was developed specifically for our dog's elbow calluses. Elbow Butter moisturizes your dog’s uncomfortable elbow calluses. All natural, rich moisturizers softens and smooths your dog's tight, cracking elbow calluses. Of course, your dog recreates the elbow calluses when they slam down on the hard floor (next to their bed). Elbow Butter will soften the calluses and help your dog be more comfortable, but is not guaranteed to remove the callus, grow hair back and have your dog bring you the remote. That said, many customers have reported the callus went away and hair did grow back. Keeping expectations real. ELBOW BUTTER is individually handcrafted in far northern Minnesota (yes, it is science fiction cold in the winter) using all natural and organic good stuff: Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Chamomile Infusion, Infusion of Calendula Herbs, Comfrey Infusion, St. John’s Wort Oil, a Dash of Essential OIls; Cedarwood, Cypress, Ylang Ylang, Lavender and Orange.
- Dog Callus Balm - Moisturizes your dog's elbow calluses, reviving and softening the callus with layers of all-natural butters and oils
- Natural Moisturizer - Handcrafted in Far Northern MN Using All-Natural Ingredients
- Dog Elbow Cream - Available in 1,2,4, 8 and 16 ounce tins, 0.15, 0.50 and 3 ounce tubes
- Rich moisturizers and herbal infusions of this healing balm are absorbed into your dog’s elbow calluses. Non-toxic, no active ingredients, no harm if ingested
- Balm for Dog Elbows - Easy to apply! dab onto your dog’s elbow callus and gently rub Elbow Butter into the callus. Moisturizes callus, not guaranteed to remove it, soothes sore elbows
Eco-Friendly, Handmade, Women Owned, Made in USA, Social Good, Small Batch